New Jersey Professional Malpractice Claims
Everybody relies on professionals for assistance with such things as accounting, legal representation or medical treatment. We count on those professionals to do their job competently. When they don’t, the results can be disastrous. Professional malpractice includes four basic elements:
- The professional had a duty of care to his client.
- That duty of care was breached by the professional.
- The breach caused harm to the client.
- The client can prove how they were harmed.
Over the years, our NJ attorneys have regularly litigated professional liability malpractice lawsuits against licensed professionals such as:
Some examples of our successes in professional liability malpractice lawsuits:
- a $15.75 million accounting malpractice settlement
- a $7.25 million settlement against one of the largest actuarial firms in the world, and
- a $2 million director & officer settlement.
- countless medical malpractice lawsuits for which we have collected tens of millions of dollars for our clients.
Based in New Jersey, the professional malpractice attorneys at Mazie Slater Katz & Freeman have extensive experience in all types of professional liability claims. The claims our lawyers have litigated include lawsuits against directors and officers of public and private corporations; malpractice lawsuits against major accounting firms such as Arthur Anderson, PricewaterhouseCoopers and BDO Seidman as well as broker malpractice claims causing millions of dollars in losses to our clients.
And our clients in professional liability lawsuits include not only private individuals and companies, but also the State of New Jersey and the Federal government who we have successfully represented in the litigation of professional liability claims.
NJ Professional Malpractice Attorneys
If you feel that you have been wronged by an accountant, doctor, lawyer, nurse, pharmacist, broker or other professional please contact Mazie Slater Katz & Freeman. One of our New Jersey professional liability malpractice attorneys will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your potential malpractice lawsuit.